Dementia Treatment in Encinitas, CA
Keep Your Mind Sharp with Our Experienced Care
Individuals with hearing loss are at an increased risk for developing cognitive decline and dementia. Today’s leading research finds that treating hearing loss is the single most modifiable way to reduce the risk of dementia. While your risk increases with the degree of hearing loss, it is important to note that even mild hearing loss can increase your risk by as much as 200%! If you or a loved one struggles to hear clearly, our hearing specialist provides dementia treatment in Encinitas, CA, to help reduce your risk.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is it difficult to hear a conversation when there is background noise such as when you’re in a restaurant?
- Are others asking you to turn down the TV or radio frequently?
- Do you have trouble following a conversation in the car?
- Do you find yourself guessing at words often, sometimes incorrectly?
- Are you uncomfortable in social situations because you are worried about hearing?
- Do you ask others to repeat themselves often?
- Is most of what you hear muffled and difficult to make out, even though it is loud enough?
- Are you cheating by reading lips or relying on situational context?
- Have multiple family members or friends approached you about your hearing?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you’re not alone! Whether you suffer from slight or significant hearing loss, your cognitive abilities are likely to be adversely affected.
Fortunately, there is hope! According to recent evidence from Columbia University, today’s leading treatment options for restoring hearing can help to slow down or prevent the development of memory loss and dementia. Our full-service hearing clinics work to combat memory loss and dementia by staying at the forefront of modern hearing technology. At Coastal Hearing Aid Center, we are here to help you keep your mind sharp!
Click here to learn more about improving your brain function.
Watch the Video Below to Learn More About the Link Between Hearing Loss & Dementia
Learn More About Our Dementia Treatment in Encinitas, CA
- Discuss Your Goals
- Hearing Test
- In-Depth Consultation
- Custom Treatment Plan
- Free copy of Christopher Sumer's book, "Hear4Life™"
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer your questions about our treatments, hearing center, flexible financing, or anything else you may want to know about us. We are hear for you!
As one of the premier audiology practices in Encinitas, CA, our hearing specialist and team at Coastal Hearing Aid Center also provide 5-star hearing care to patients from Carlsbad & Rancho Santa Fe, CA & the surrounding areas.